My Current Position
I am an Associate Professor of Law at City University of Hong Kong. I am also a Legal Adviser to the Ombudsman of Hong Kong, a member of the Constitutional Affairs and Human Rights Committee of the Law Society of Hong Kong, and an examiner on the Law Society of Hong Kong's Overseas Lawyers Qualification Examination. In 2018, I will also be a Herbert Smith Freehills Visitor at the University of Cambridge.
- LL.B. (Hons.) (First Class), University of Edinburgh
- Erasmus Exchange Scholarship, University of Leuven
- LL.M. (Res.) (by Thesis), University of Edinburgh
- Dip.L.P., University of Edinburgh
- Ph.D., University of Edinburgh
My Professional Interests
I am primarily interested in administrative law and have written widely in this field. I also have interests in constitutional law, equitable jurisdiction, and law and innovation.